thinkstep, a Sphera company, enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. thinkstep’s corporate sustainability and product stewardship software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. With a global presence in 20 countries, thinkstep serves more than 8,000 companies, with 45 percent of the Fortune 100. thinkstep provides the world’s largest and most accurate sustainability databases and more than 20 years experience in professional consulting
Involvement in Avangard
- WP1 State of the art technology monitoring and link to other EU projects. Support in development of roadmaps, definition of new value chains and business models under consideration of the environmental footprint.
- WP2 reliability of data for LCA analysis using blockchain technology
- WP3 data for generation of LCA datasets for manufacturing steps, such as of laser cutting-shaping-welding for 3D components, supersonic deposition of metallic powders for high speed 3D printing, large area and high-speed 3D polymeric printing.
- WP4 An integrated environmental assessment of different technologies/ manufacturing lines developed will provide quantitative data to support decision making and to ensure that the technological improvement is accompanied by the overall environmental improvement – ecodesign.
- WP5 Baseline and final improved data for LCA of I-BIKES, I-CAR, battery packs
- WP6 Dissemination
- WP7 Project management for the LCA dedicated tasks