Hellenic Mediterranean University
TEIC/ISCA-Lab supports state-of-the-art research and development activities in several crucial areas, including electronic design automation and embedded/ multicore systems architecture, security for embedded and cyber-physical systems.
In particular, TEIC/ISCA-Lab focus in the design of HW/SW security mechanisms for on-chip and off-chip communications for highly-trusted Cyber-Physical Systems and in the development of software/hardware technologies for efficiently exploiting heterogeneous embedded system architectures (ARMv7, ARMv8, STMbased ecosystem).
Involvement in Avangard
- WP1 TEIC/ISCA-Lab focus on the design of HW/SW security mechanisms, which are fundamental for AVANGARD; TEIC will contribute on these aspects to identify proper specifications of the pilot.
- WP2 Cloud-based platforms and block-chain technologies are a major field of application for TEIC competences
- WP5 TEIC will push forward the implementation of WP4 outcomes on the demonstrator vehicles
- WP6 TEIC will aim for useful results in the dissemination, exploitation and business models activities
- WP7 AVANGARD management will be supported proactively by TEIC.